Get a quote
Place a Bid or Buy
For International orders:
Buy on Amazon
Buy on ebay
What is VoIP
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is an IP telephony system that enables the delivery of voice information over either the IP cloud or tge internet. With VoIP technology, we are able to provide a stable and viable alternate voice solution for business. We are able to save your company up to 50% on your existing telephony costs.
CWD infrastructure forms part of Telkom's IP Cloud (IPC) and is therefore in the position to provide services to customers by using Telkom last mile access technologies. IPC allows CWD to connect our clients directly onto our infrastructure without using internet connectivity. Therefore Voice quality and security is of the highest standard.
Benefits of VoIP
- Save between 30% - 50% on your telephone account from day 1
- Reduce operating costs and improve productivity
- Dependable call management system
- Seamlessly connect multiple offices
- Free calls between your office and selected cell phones
- Increase clarity on phone calls
- Simple and scalable infrastructure
- Easy configuration through web interface
- Minimal setup costs
- Finance options available
- last Mile Connectivity e.g. DSL and or ADSL, fibre, Metro Ethernet, wireless or satellite OR
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Using MPLS (multiprotocol label switching) businesses have the ability to create their own VPNs across our core network. We offer various Classes of Service (CoS) enabling customers to prioritise voice and business critical data above other data over a single converged circuit.
- CWD uses VoIP gateways which are fully compatible with both traditional and Software-based PBX systems. The gateways utilize existing voice and data infrastructure, and support any type of dial plan. The gateways also support analogue fax machines and other types of existing infrastructure.